Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Warriors fourth straight victory since they lost

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> festivals -> festivals bretons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 10:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Warriors fourth straight victory since they lost Répondre en citant

Its been a rough ride but the 2016 tide appears to be turning for Gold Coast after a bumper Saturday for the AFL club.The Suns began with the much-anticipated return from a career-threatening injury by Jaeger OMeara in the reserves after 14 months on the sidelines.They ended it with a 40-point victory over St Kilda to snap a 10-game losing run.The 15.18 (108) to 8.20 (68) win over the Saints ended a winless run stretching back to round three and came after improved displays in recent weeks against Hawthorn and Richmond.Theres nothing like getting the four points, Suns coach Rodney Eade said.The guys got a lot of belief out of the last two weeks.Unfortunately, we didnt kick well for goal. That would have put the icing on the cake, but well certainly take it.It was an exceptional day.Teenager Peter Wright booted three goals for the Suns, who led at every change against a St Kilda team coming off the back of last weekends thrilling three-point win over Geelong.Wright was also one of six players to snare 10 or more marks for the Suns, with key forward Tom Lynch clutching a club-record 14 as the hosts claimed 135 uncontested marks to the Saints 46.Several Suns players emerged from the match with laudable displays, including defenders Nick Malceski, Steven May and Jack Martin, while Jarrod Harbrow and Michael Rischitelli ran the midfield.It all bodes well for the Suns with OMeara on the path back to the AFL and another gun in David Swallow also progressing well in his recovery from a knee injury.If you look at utopia, having him and David Swallow back in the team next year, it just changes the team, Eade said of OMeara.If any side loses two of its four or five best players, its going to be hard for them.The only down note for the Suns was another hamstring injury to Matt Rosa, with the winger limping off in the opening quarter.The Saints also lost a body in the opening term, with youngster Paddy McCartin suffering his third concussion of the year.St Kilda coach Alan Richardson said his team had simply been outplayed by an improving Suns outfit.Theyre starting to get some real talent back into their team and they taught us a bit of a lesson today, Richardson said.Were disappointed in our performance but they were hard to play against today. Jannik Hansen Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Kevin Labanc Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. http://www.hockeysharksonline.com/adidas+chris+tierney+sharks+jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Brent Burns Jersey .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Brandon Mashinter Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. OAKLAND, Calif. -- A towel over his head in the waning moments and Kevin Durants spectacular, statement-making night in the books at last, he could finally breathe and briefly forget the constant chatter about his departure from Oklahoma City.It came from everywhere. It came for months. A matchup -- and rematch -- circled from the moment he joined the Golden State Warriors way back in July. KDs big decision that left a fan base and a franchise feeling scorned.Durant got the last word in the first reunion against Russell Westbrook and his old Thunder teammates, going off for 39 points and matching his career high with seven 3-pointers in Golden States 122-96 dismantling of previously unbeaten OKC on Thursday night in a rematch of the thrilling seven-game Western Conference Finals .I dont want to say any part was strange. Ive moved on, Durant said. Im part of the Golden State Warriors. Im excited to be part of this team. What I did those last eight years was special and something Im never going to forget, but Im trying to look forward. I just try to separate those emotions and feelings and also try to do my job.That meant no greetings at tipoff or pregame pleasantries needed between KD and old pal Russ.Nah. Theres no love lost between these superstars who went their separate ways after their summer ended empty-handed -- having squandered a 3-1 lead in the West Finals to Durants new team.When I go on the court, I dont talk to anybody but my teammates, Westbrook said afterward. He had reason to be a little grumpy: His rough 20-point outing on 4-for-15 shooting dropped him from the NBAs leading scorer, with a 38.7 average coming into the night, to second at 34.2.Westbrook showed up at Oracle Arena donning a bright orange Official Photographer vest, and left wearing it, too. It was quickly pointed out that photography is one of Durants off-the-court passions.Theres no particular reason, theres no story behind it, its just because I wanted to wear it, Westbrook said. I dont wear anything for nobody. I wear what I want to wear, when I want to wear it.That vest came all the way from Madrid.With the hype surrounding a testy reunion, this rivalry might be here for thee long haul.ddddddddddddSubplots like this dont just go away, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said.How could it?Durant left OKC for the Bay Area and a chance to play alongside two-time reigning MVP Stephen Curry, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson, while Westbrook stayed put as the Thunders night-in, night-out star.The decision he made was in July, so weve all here had to move past it, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said.It didnt take Durant long to get going, and when he did he was unstoppable. He finished 15 of 24 from the field, including 7 of 11 from behind the arc.He came out confident so that first shot went in and it was off to the races from there, Curry said. It was definitely fun. We knew how much it meant for him to just get out there and play with all the noise around the game.Durant knocked down a 28-foot 3-pointer on Golden States initial possession, back-to-back jumpers late in the first before a reverse lay-in and three-point play in which he breezed by Jerami Grant and let some words fly. Grant had dunked on him earlier , after all.When you get dunked on like that, as a competitor out there you want to come back and try to make a play and try to ignite your team, Durant said. He ignited his team with that dunk. I was just trying to do the same throughout the whole game.Durant hit Golden States final four field goals of the first quarter with a late 3 as the Warriors got within 32-31. He finished with his third 30-point performance and the Warriors fourth straight victory since they lost 129-100 to the Spurs in KDs debut Oct. 25.Even Kerr was about as fired up as he gets on the bench, hit with a technical in the first when a foul wasnt called on a Curry 3-point attempt -- he got mauled, Kerr said afterward. Assistant coach Mike Brown had to hold him back.Little needed to be said to Durant on this night.We knew that was a huge game for him. He wanted to win that game and if you dont want to win that game, Im questioning what kind of competitor you are, Green said. We wanted to rally around him and make sure we got that done. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 10:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> festivals -> festivals bretons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange