Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

season without talk of Ricky Ray,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> festivals -> festivals bretons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 10:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: season without talk of Ricky Ray, Répondre en citant

Brisbane Roar managing director Daniel Cobb says Football Federation Australia is quite comfortable with his leadership despite a week of turmoil at the A-League club.Cobb met FFA chief executive David Gallop on Friday to discuss his plans for the Roar and to detail further his proposal to buy the club from Indonesian conglomerate the Bakrie Group.But Cobb said they spent little time discussing the tense situation between the Melbourne-based businessman, coach John Aloisi and football director Craig Moore.There was very little discussion about that. They understand its a club issue, Cobb told AAP.Theyre quite comfortable with the situation in Brisbane at the moment.FFA declined to provide comment on the meeting.Aloisi and Moore are unimpressed with Cobbs two-month reign in Brisbane and are understood to have lost confidence in the businessman, who reportedly tried to place a media ban this week on Aloisi.Cobb said it was business as usual but warned the formal sale process, which would lead to him becoming the Roars majority shareholder, might not even begin for another two months.Cobb said he would unveil a four-year strategic plan for the Roar by the middle of September, after consulting fans and other stakeholders, which would form the basis of his proposal to buy the club.(FFA) is very wary that they want the right people in Brisbane and theyre not going to put the fans through what theyve been through in the past, he said.They are very cautious that whoever comes into Brisbane has got a clear vision and strategy that everyones bought into.Cobb also revealed details of his co-investors for the first time, saying they were small investors who were part of big clubs in Europe and would make up about 25 per cent of the Roars ownership.Theyre part of the longer-term future of what we want to do in football internationally, he said.The Bakries, meanwhile, have sent club chairman Rahim Soekasah and another representative to Brisbane to work through the issues between Cobb, Aloisi and Moore.The pair are expected to arrive on Monday, while the Roar face Perth on Wednesday in their FFA Cup round-of-32 clash. Throwback Rams Jerseys . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Elite Rams Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.eliteramsshopnfl.com/ . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Justin Lawler Stitched Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Youth Rams Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season.EDMONTON -- Matt Nichols knows the key to becoming the Edmonton Eskimos No. 1 quarterback might mean playing a little less like, well, Matt Nichols. Nichols and newcomer Mike Reilly formally began their competition for the top job Sunday as the Eskimos opened their 2013 training camp at Commonwealth Stadium. Nichols, a career backup, showed promise in spot play for Edmonton in 2012 before a gruesome ankle injury left him writhing in pain on the floor of Torontos Rogers Centre in last years CFL East Division semifinal -- his leg pointing north, his ankle trending south. Months earlier, Nichols was concussed when he led with his head scrambling for a first down against Hamilton, leaving him struggling to find his way off the field. Nichols said when the situation calls for it hes still going to lead with his chin, but hes going to be smart about it. "I usually dont try and take linebackers head on," said the 26-year-old. "But some of the situations I was in last year -- thrown into games late when we were down by a lot -- I felt the need to try and spark the team a little bit. "Its a long season, (but) if its the end of a game and its third and five and I need an extra yard for a first down Im going to do anything I can to get that first down. Earlier in the game Ill probably play it a little bit more safe." Eskimo head coach Kavis Reed said the discretion of a hook slide can sometimes be the better part of valour. "(Nichols) is a young man that is hell bent on trying to make the play so that his team can be better off for it, but we want him to have longevity in this league and we are hopeful that he can preserve himself more," said Reed. "Having gone through an injury, I think hes going to be more conscientious of knowing when to take risks." Reed says the quarterback job is wide open, with every pivot in camp getting a chance to step up and impress. He said there are a lot of similaritiees between Reilly and Nichols -- both scrambling quarterbacks in their prime who played college ball in Washington state.dddddddddddd "I had an opportunity to talk to one coach that has worked with both of them and he said to me clearly, Put their names in a bag pull one of them out," said Reed. Reilly, 28, came over from the B.C. Lions in the off-season after impressing in short stints backing up Travis Lulay. He has spent most of his pro football life as nomadic training camp fodder in Pittsburgh, Green Bay and St. Louis, just looking to get enough reps to put together some film to shop to the next team willing to give him a shot. "For me it was never a question of whether I would succeed or not. I just wanted the opportunity," he said. Their numbers are similar. In 2012, Reilly completed 53-of-74 passes for 684 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions. Nichols was 48 of 83 for 884 yards, seven touchdowns and three interceptions. Reed said whoever is the No. 1 will get the chance to learn the job and not worry about being one pick-six interception away from getting the hook. "Once that (starter) is established, barring injuries and catastrophic performances, we need to be patient with that person," he said. Reed said despite the teams 7-11 finish last year and first round exit at the hands of the eventual Grey Cup champion Argos and ex-Eskimo quarterback Ricky Ray, theyve moved on. He agreed with the suggestion the shocking Ray trade cast a shadow on the team last year, but one that has now lifted. "Weve gone through a calendar season and now weve had an entire off-season without talk of Ricky Ray," he said. "We have very talented quarterbacks vying to be established as the next franchise quarterback. Its a very important time in our franchises history." Rays No. 15 jersey has also moved on. Its being worn in camp by free agent defensive back Chris Rwabukamba. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 10:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> festivals -> festivals bretons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange