Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

zero!Watch the best of the 5 Ball Challenge in t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Légende de mon pays -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: zero!Watch the best of the 5 Ball Challenge in t Répondre en citant

American skier Lindsey Vonn on Friday said she has had surgery after breaking her right arm while training in Colorado.In a post Friday afternoon on her Facebook page that included X-ray images, Vonn, a four-time overall World Cup champion, said she severely fractured the humerus bone in my right arm after a crash at Copper Mountain on Thursday and that she hopes to return to skiing as soon as possible.I had successful surgery last night in Vail and everyone took great care of me, Vonn wrote. While I am beyond frustrated by this latest setback, at least my knees are ok and I will return to the slopes as soon as possible, as I always do!Vonn also wrote on her Twitter account, I dont know why these things happen to me but I know I am a fighter and I refuse to let it bring me down! I will never give up!In February, Vonn, 32, suffered three significant breaks?near her knee joint during a super-G crash in Andorra. She tried to keep skiing, only to end her season a few days later. At the time, she was thinking long term -- toward the 2017 world championships in St. Moritz, Switzerland, and the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea.Vonn has been steadily healing and was tentatively hoping to be back for the World Cup races in Lake Louise, Alberta, in early December.Now, with her latest injury, theres no timetable for her return to the start gate.Over the years, Vonns list of injuries has been long. She hurt her knee in training and missed two races at the 2007 worlds. She also raced with a severely bruised shin at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics when she won the downhill. But she couldnt defend her crown four years later in Sochi because of a serious knee injury.She broke her left ankle in New Zealand during training camp before last season. In November 2015, Vonn needed stitches in her right thumb after trying to break up a fight between her dogs over a Frisbee.Through all the adversity, Vonn became the winningest female World Cup racer with 76 victories. She has closed the gap on the career mark of 86 victories by Ingemar Stenmark of Sweden.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Uomo/Donna Nike Air Huarache Scarpe Nere/Bianche . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Nike Huarache Uomo Blu .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.huaracheshopitalia.it/nike-huarache-rosa.html . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Nike Huarache Rosse Uomo . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Nike Huarache Grigie Uomo .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift.Hey pundits, hows your catching? That question was answered emphatically over the course of the ICC World T20 as Sky Sports expert analysts - and a few celebrity guests - took to The Zone to see if they could grab all five deliveries fired at them from our 80mph bowling machine.A catch secured one point, while if you caught the ball and hit the stumps at the other end, you earned a bonus point.Ex-Australian batsman Marcus North ended up on top spot with six points and Stuart Broad totaled a respectable five - but Soccer AM star Tubes and Goals on Sunday host Ben Shephard finished last with zero!Watch the best of the 5 Ball Challenge in the video above and then check out the leaderboard and individual videos below.5 Ball Challenge leaderboardMarcus North - 6: Click here to watch videoKate Cross - 5: Click here to watch videoStuart Broad - 5: Click here to watch videoPaul Shaw - 5: Click here to watch videoShane Warne - 4: Click here to watch videoEd Joyce - 3: Click here to watch videoJames Anderson - 2: Click here to watch videoChris Kamara - 2: Click here to watch videoKyle McCallan - 1: Click here to watch videoMichael Atherton - 1: Click here to watch videoBen Shephard - 0: Click here to watch videoTubes - 0: Click here to watch video Also See: WATCH: Power-hitting demo Live cricket on Sky QUIZ: World T20 How to watch World T20 Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Légende de mon pays -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange