Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

seasons.OVERTURNED BY REVIEWVandy got help f

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Recettes -> Recettes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: seasons.OVERTURNED BY REVIEWVandy got help f Répondre en citant

So much for Puig-mania sweeping the country. Give this contest to Atlanta first baseman Freddie Freeman. Freeman and Toronto reliever Steve Delabar won the fan voting for the final spots in next weeks All-Star game, meaning Los Angeles Dodgers sensation Yasiel Puig is likely headed for a few days off after a terrific stretch to begin his major league career. Freeman set a record with 19.7 million votes, and Puig was second. Major League Baseball didnt release the vote total for Puig, but said the Cuban defector also surpassed the previous record for the final vote of 15.6 million for Shane Victorino in 2009. "Its unbelievable," Freeman said. "Im kind of speechless. I wouldnt be here without the fans and I just saw that its 19.7 million votes. Its incredible and its just a dream come true." Freeman was taking ground balls during batting practice before Atlantas 6-5 victory over Cincinnati on Thursday night when general manager Frank Wren called him over and told him about his first All-Star selection. The slugger had three hits and four RBIs against the Reds and is batting .313 with nine homers and 60 RBIs in 79 games. "I never, ever thought that I would make one," Freeman said. "I just wanted to get to the big leagues, and when I got here I just wanted to win ballgames. All-Star games were not on my mind. "To win this is just beyond me." Puig wont get to play in the July 16 game at Citi Field in New York unless he is added as an injury replacement. The outfielder is batting .394 with eight homers and 19 RBIs heading into Thursday nights home game against Colorado, helping the Dodgers shoot up the NL West standings following a slow start. "I dont have my head down at all," Puig said through an interpreter before the game. "I want to congratulate Freddie Freeman for winning the vote. Im happy for everyone who voted. I have to keep playing. Hopefully the best things come out for this team for the future." Puig has been in the majors for only five weeks, leading some to question whether he belongs on the NL team. "If he can continue to do what hes doing over seasons, then were going to see a lot of Yasiel," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "How good you are really is measured over time." The final vote for the AL team also had its share of controversy, with Tigers manager Jim Leyland nominating five middle relievers for the spot. There was some talk about whether the list should have included more high-profile players, since the All-Star game is essentially geared toward the fans. Delabar won with 9.6 million votes. The right-hander is 5-1 with a 1.74 ERA in 37 appearances for the Blue Jays. The Braves and Blue Jays had partnered up in the process, asking fans to vote for each others player. The other players on the list included righties David Robertson of the Yankees, Joaquin Benoit of the Tigers, Koji Uehara of the Red Sox, and Tanner Scheppers of the Rangers. Freeman and Puig finished ahead of San Francisco outfielder Hunter Pence, Washington shortstop Ian Desmond, and Los Angeles first baseman Adrian Gonzalez. MLB said a record 79.2 million votes were cast between the two leagues, easily cruising past the previous record of 68.6 million from 2009. Votes were cast through text message, Twitter and MLB.com. Marlins Jerseys For Sale . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Martin Prado Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.marlinsjerseyscheap.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Wholesale MLB Marlins Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Marlins Jerseys From China . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Derek Mason had Vanderbilt baseball coach Tim Corbin talk to his football team about not being afraid of success and how to handle the roller-coaster of emotions during a game.The Commodores showed Saturday night they listened very well.Ralph Webb ran for 123 yards and three touchdowns, and Vanderbilt scored 31 straight points in beating Mississippi 38-17 Saturday night to snap a three-game skid to the Rebels.With the win, Vanderbilt (5-6, 2-5 Southeastern Conference) assured Mason his best record yet in his third season. The Commodores now need a win in their regular season finale to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2013. Their APR is so good that five wins could be enough, winning a sixth game would be even better.Listen thats exactly what were going to do, Mason said. Were going to line ourselves up and try to get ourselves ready to go play one more game because thats what were guaranteed. And you know what? Were looking forward to this one.Kyle Shurmur threw for 273 yards and two touchdowns, and the Commodores also had three sacks. Linebacker Zach Cunningham, the SECs leading tackler, recovered a fumble.Vanderbilt was the first SEC opponent that Mississippi played this season that hadnt been ranked, and the Commodores snapped the Rebels two-game win streak. Now the Rebels (5-6, 2-5) need a win in the Egg Bowl to extend its bowl streak.Freshman Shea Patterson, so thrilling in rallying the Rebels to an upset at Texas A&M last week , struggled against Masons defense. Ole Miss had to settle for a field goal on the opening drive, and Patterson added TD passes to Akeem Judd and Evan Engram.The Rebels were held to a season-low in points, and Jason Pellerin replaced Patterson for the final drive. Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze said they got beat on Shurmurs 67-yard pass to Trent Sherfield -- Vandys longest offensive play this season -- that set up the Commodores first TD.And we never found the rhythm again offensively, Freeze said. I dont know how many drops we had toniight.dddddddddddd. It had to be approaching 10 to 12, and those are critical.The key play came within the opening minute of the third quarter and cost the Rebels their leading tackler, linebacker DeMarquis Gates, for a targeting even though a flag wasnt thrown.The penalty was announced after the replay booth reviewed what appeared to be a fumble by Vanderbilts Donovan Tennyson off a double reverse recovered by Ole Miss defensive back Tony Conner whose foot was out of bounds when he picked up the ball.If was big, Freeze said. Were thin at that spot anyway, and it certainly hurt.Vanderbilt finished off a 90-yard drive with Webbs second TD, an 11-yard run, and a 21-10 lead.THE TAKEAWAYMississippi: Patterson looked so dazzling in his debut at Texas A&M. But Mason defended the likes of Marcus Mariota while coordinator at Stanford, and that game gave Mason plenty to study of Patterson in the Ole Miss offense. At least the Rebels will be at home trying to become bowl eligible for a fifth straight season, something they havent done since 15 straight bowls between 1957 and 1971.Vanderbilt: Ole Miss first TD came off a muffed punt by Darrius Sims in the first quarter, the kind of mistake that has often soured the Commodores fortunes. This time, they shook off the mistake with their most points against an SEC opponent in Masons three seasons.OVERTURNED BY REVIEWVandy got help from another review. A Vandy defender immediately waived incomplete on a Patterson pass to Damoreea Stringfellow on fourth-and-1 at the Vandy 28. Officials spotted the ball, then the replay booth initiated a review that overturned the completion. The Commodores drove 72 yards for the go-ahead TD and never trailed again.UP NEXTMississippi hosts Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl.Vanderbilt hosts in-state rival Tennessee.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Recettes -> Recettes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange