Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

sed, Selvig said in the schools release. Your liv

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> fond écran -> fond écran
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 03:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: sed, Selvig said in the schools release. Your liv Répondre en citant

SOFIA, Bulgaria -- Arsenal sealed its place in the knockout stage of the Champions League after coming back from two goals down to grab a late 3-2 victory at Ludogorets on Tuesday.Mesut Ozil scored the winner two minutes from time at the Natsionalen Stadion Vasil Levski, securing a spot in the last 16 for the Gunners for the 17th consecutive season.The German international, who scored a hat trick in a 6-0 rout of the Bulgarians in the previous round of matches, showed his scoring instincts again with a superb solo effort after a breakaway.He collected a through ball, lifted it over goalkeeper Milan Borjan, and then evaded two defenders before calmly slotting into an empty net.Its not over until its over! Ozil tweeted. Difficult start but great comeback with our 3:2 win today.Ludogorets struck twice within three minutes in the first half through Jonathan Cafu and Claudiu Keseru, only for Arsenal to equalize with goals from Granit Xhaka and Olivier Giroud before the interval.Arsenal is tied with Paris Saint-Germain atop Group A with 10 points from four games. Both have qualified with two group stage games to go.The French club won 2-1 at Basel.I was delighted that we managed to level before halftime, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said.Now we play Paris at home and we have a chance to finish top. It is good that we have two excellent goalkeepers and this game proved why we need them.Arsenal seemed comfortably in control in the early stages before Cafu struck against the run of play, scoring in the 12th minute following a free kick from Wanderson.Just three minutes later, Cafu set up Ke?eru to double the lead from close range.In Arsenals previous three Champions League games, David Ospina had conceded only one goal. But the Arsenal goalkeeper made a great save in the second half, denying Wanderson one-on-one on a counterattack.Xhaka started the comeback in the 20th off a cross by Ozil from the left.After scoring his first two goals of the season against Sunderland on Saturday as a substitute, Giroud led the attack from the start and made his presence felt three minutes before the halftime, heading home an Aaron Ramsey cross to level the tie. Ramsey was returning to the starting 11 after a long-term injury.Ozil then secured all the points when he sped through to score on the break.The Gunners have now gone 15 games unbeaten in all competitions since the opening day of the season. Jaguars Jerseys Store . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.authenticjaguarsshopnfl.com/tanner-lee-jersey/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Will Richardson Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. MISSOULA, Mont. -- Montana womens basketball coach Robin Selvig announced his retirement Wednesday after 38 years at the school.Selvig, who turns 64 next month, announced the decision on the universitys website, saying he will be at the school until the end of August. The Big Sky Conference school will hold a news conference Thursday.Selvig was 865-286 at Montana, tied for seventh on the Division I career wins list.?Over 38 years, there werent many days I wasnt excited to come to work, but Ive started to lose that excitement, Selvig said. The players have always given me their best. When you wear down a little, you start to wonder: Can I still give them my best? I dont like that question, and I dont like that feeling. I dont like not being fired up for next year. The players deserve me at my best, and I dont know if I have the energy to keep doing it. There are mixed feelings, but I think the time is right.Selvig built Montana into one of the most consistent mid-major programs in the country, finishing with 36 winning seasons, 31 20-victory seasons, 24 conference championships and 21 NCAA tournament appearances.The Lady Griz were 20-11 last season.We were just talking about him today at the meal room, [DePaul coach and U.S. assistant] Doug Bruno and I, Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma said Wednesday night in Delawware after coaching the U.ddddddddddddS. Olympic team to an exhibition victory over France. Coaches that have been in the game a long time and arent in the womens basketball Hall of Fame that are still coaching, hes definitely one of them. He did it in a place that not too many people out in the media are paying attention. Hes had as great a career as you can without winning a national championship that you can want to have as a coach.Before becoming a coach, Selvig was a star player for Montana, playing his final three seasons under coach Jud Heathcote. Selvig was honored as the conference coach of the year 21 times.Ive been extremely fortunate to experience the things I have with the people I have. Ive been blessed, Selvig said in the schools release. Your lives become intertwined, and thats what makes it a family. Youre invested not only in coaching them, youre invested in them when lots of things are going on in their lives. Those relationships are as special to me as anything.What we shared will never change or be taken away from us. Sharing young womens lives for four or five years, thats where the rewards come from. Ive been lucky I got to share that with them. Its been special. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 03:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> fond écran -> fond écran Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange