Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

great, only to be followed by ones that were extremely bad.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Légende de mon pays -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 11:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: great, only to be followed by ones that were extremely bad. Répondre en citant

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A lease agreement between a prospective owner of the Phoenix Coyotes and the City of Glendale is still in doubt with a vote less than a week away. The NHL, which has operated the Coyotes the past four seasons, has agreed to sell the franchise to Renaissance Sports & Entertainment, but the deal is contingent upon completing a lease agreement with the city for Jobing.com Arena. The league has pushed Glendale to make a decision by next week and three councilmembers stepped forward to force a vote Tuesday despite concerns that the city did not have enough time to do due diligence on the deal. "Now is the time for the City of Glendale to decide what theyre going to do," said former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods, whos representing RSE. "Theyve driven a hard bargain and I give them credit for that, but they cant screw around anymore. The NHL has given them a hard deadline and if they want to keep the Coyotes here and have the arena managed in a professional and successful way, they need to get on with it. If not, then the decision will be made for them." RSE, a group headed by George Gosbee, Anthony LeBlanc and Daryl Jones, reached an agreement to buy the team from the NHL last month. After weeks of negotiating, RSE and Glendale agreed on enough points to create a draft of the deal, which was posted on the citys website on Thursday. Along with the draft, Glendale also posted a release outlining some of its concerns about the deal, including a $15 million management fee to run the arena, a five-year out clause that could allow RSE to move the team without penalty and concerns that the city would bear all the risk if revenue projected by RSE falls short. "Contrary to what might appear in the papers, I dont see this as a done deal. Far from it," acting city manager Dick Bowers said in a letter sent to the city council on Tuesday. "Discussions continued over the week and we have come only slightly closer to comfortable than before." The city says it has budgeted $6 million to pay for part of the $15 million management fee to be paid to RSE, with the difference made up in shared revenue streams that include arena naming rights, rent, parking, ticket surcharges and other sources. RSE has projected those revenues at $6.7 million, a figure based on the worst year the Coyotes have had in attendance. Glendale officials have raised concerns that the city bears all the risk if the projected revenue falls short, though RSE would guarantee $1.2 million if the projections fall short, based on a $1.50 surcharge on each ticket. The city also is concerned about a clause in the deal that would allow RSE terminate the contract if its cumulative losses reach $50 million or after five years, while Glendale cannot opt out if revenue projections fall short. "I think youve got people who are really dedicated to hockey in general and the Phoenix Coyotes in particular," Woods said. "Their entire game plan here is to make this work here in Arizona. Theres no discussion, no contingency plan, nothing in their plans other than making this a success in Arizona." The drawn-out saga to find an owner for the Coyotes will likely come to a head next week, one way or another. If the city council approves the lease agreement, RSE will have a clear path to complete its purchase of the team and keep it in Arizona. Should the council vote against the lease deal, the NHL has indicated it pursue other options, including a possible move of the franchise to Seattle. "Were anticipating, or hoping, the Glendale City Council passes the deal with the Renaissance Group," NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said after the leagues Board of Governors meeting on Thursday. "If the council doesnt approve it ... I dont think the Coyotes will be playing there anymore." This ownership tilt-a-whirl started in 2009, when former owner Jerry Moyes took the team into bankruptcy in a failed attempt to sell it to Blackberry founder Jim Balsille, who would move the franchise to Hamilton, Ontario. The NHL bought the team later that year and has operated it ever since. Numerous potential owners have come to the forefront, only to fall away. Chicago businessman Matthew Hulsizer appeared to be in line to buy the team, only to be thwarted by conservative watchdog group Goldwater Institute, which warned potential bond buyers to stay away from the Glendale offering because of a looming lawsuit. Former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison had a preliminary agreement with the NHL to buy the team last year, but his bid fell through when he was unable to secure the finances and investors he needed in time to meet a deadline with Glendale on a lease-agreement deal. Now its RSEs turn to see if it can complete the deal. "I think it would be a huge mistake for Glendale to think that we would have anything but an enormous financial disaster on our hands trying to keep that arena open after losing an anchor tenant and 41 nights," Woods said. "The reality is, in my opinion, the arena would end up being shut down. I hope that doesnt happen, but they have to look at the hard realities in the way the real world works, and I think thats the reality is here." Parry Nickerson Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Jets Jerseys Hoodies . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseys.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Nathan Shepherd Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Jets Jerseys Online . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. When thinking about the best way to describe what the 2013 season will be like for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, the one word that comes to mind is awkward. Make no doubt about it, playing your home games at the University of Guelph means you have little or no home field advantage. This is not a criticism of the athletic facilities at Guelph; I had four Argonauts training camps there and know its ability to host a CFL team for a season; it will work out well, but it is not the same as playing in your home city. It doesnt mean you cant win it just means you have to focus better. Hamilton is a two-thirds team. Their offence was productive last year: they were first in points scored at 29 per game, first in passing yards at 298 per game, and second in net offence with 298 yards per game. But they also has the highest number of two and outs in the league, so sustaining drives was a major problem. Special teams were also a strength last year and, depending of course on whether or not Chris Williams plays in 2013, it should again be a strength. Hamilton was first in punt return yards and third in kick-off return yards. Now, defensively they had problems. Whether it was pass rush, pass coverage, or co-ordination, there is truly nowhere to go but up this season. In the eight most relevant defensive categories the Ticats were dead last in six, and seventh in another. It was an issue in almost every game, but I repeat: nowhere to go but up! The third issue will be the transition at head coach from George Cortez to Kent Austin. Its haard not to be excessively optimistic about Austin.dddddddddddd He has won the Grey Cup twice as a player and twice more as a head coach. And he has a quarterback that ages slowly in Henry Burris! If the Ticats can get a couple more good years out of Henry that will buy them enough time to find or develop the next Henry. It many ways the present Ticats are a success story over recent years. I remember not that long ago conversation that there would be no Ticats to succeed with. Now, with a new stadium on the way – it should be completed on time – to generate revenue, turning a profit appears closer than ever. Luca Congi hit 40 of 35 field goals on the year; the Ticats were 1- 8 on the road. This team almost leaves you in wonderment with its extremes, both successes and failures. There were certain aspects of Ticat football that were great, only to be followed by ones that were extremely bad. The seasons low though was the season-ending loss in Toronto to a fourth-string quarterback (Zack Collaros). I also remember the misshandled field goal attempt that led to a loss against Calgary. If Hamilton can bring those extremes of excellence and disaster closer to the middle, than they have as good a chance as any team. One major point of optimism though: Burris threw for 5,367 yards and 43 touchdowns last year, and as a collective offence the Hamilton produced 538 points. Sometimes it is easier to recreate success the second time than it is the first time. If he does again in 2013, you never know! Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 11:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Légende de mon pays -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange