Légende de mon pays Index du Forum

Légende de mon pays Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

firmly in Leicesters grasp.I st

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Légende de mon pays -> présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: firmly in Leicesters grasp.I st Répondre en citant

Sydney Kings star import Steve Blake says the NBL ball has been partly to blame for the shooting slump that has critics questioning his move to Australia.The former NBA guard has struggled offensively through his first four games in the royal purple, shooting just 26 percent from the field and an even lower 18 from long range.The 36-year-old admits he hasnt been at his best so far, but he is enjoying being a part of the ladder-leading Kings resurgence as an NBL force.Its been quite a good experience in some respects and tough in others, he said.Personally my basketball hasnt been at its best. Im struggling shooting the ball but I know there was going to be an adjustment period as far as that goes.But the teams been having a lot of success which has been a lot of fun. Its been a great group of guys and great coaches. Ive enjoyed that team atmosphere and winning basketball.An NBA veteran of over 14 years across eight different franchises, including two stints at the powerhouse Los Angeles Lakers, Blake said getting used to the NBL ball was a major issue.The Australian league uses a 100 percent composite leather Wilson ball, while the American association uses a full-grain leather Spalding ball.If you could hold an NBA ball to this ball, youd be like, Wow thats a huge difference, he said.NBA balls are true leather thats a lot smoother and a bit harder, maybe feels a little bit heavier, whereas this ball is really spongy and has a really different feel.For 13 years, thats all Ive practised with; an NBA ball. Its an adjustment period, but its also me missing shots. Id love to blame everything on the ball but some of it has to do with me.Coach Andrew Gaze praised Blake for contributing on the boards and defensively, and he remained confident his big-name recruit would begin converting his shots.Hed been working out and hes in great shape but hasnt been playing in a team environment since the end of the last NBA season, Gaze said.It takes a little while to get your legs underneath you, new guys, different officiating rules, rules of the game, all those things come into play.But hes settling in and I see no problems with him. He starts making some of those shots and thats an absolute bonus for us, which he clearly has the capacity to do.The Kings continue their season with a blockbuster against Perth on Thursday night. Cardinals Jerseys China . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Arizona Cardinals Chase Edmonds Jersey . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseys.us/ . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Arizona Cardinals Christian Kirk Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.Former Tottenham defender Graham Roberts has warned Dele Alli he is now a target for opposition sides. Alli has been handed a three-match FA ban after he was caught on camera aiming a punch into the stomach of West Broms Claudio Yacob during Mondays 1-1 draw at White Hart Lane. He will now miss the remainder of Tottenhams season.The former MK Dons midfielder, who has been an instant hit in his debut season in the Premier League with 10 goals and nine assists, was targeted by Yacob and West Brom, according to Roberts. Roberts praised the 20-year-old, who was recently named the PFA Young Player of the Year, but warned Alli he must watch his temper in future. Alli argues with Claudio Yacob during the 1-1 draw at White Hart Lane We needed one of the experienced players like Jan Vertonghen or Moussa Dembele to get hold of him and just say look calm down, Roberts told Sky Sports News HQ. West Brom did their homework. They got Yacob on him and he was winding him up from the first kick of the game.He tackled him, he pulled him, he pushed him over, but being 20 years old you just get a little eaten up about it. I dont think there was anything in it anyway.He has just swung an arm and caught him. Hes got to learn from that because there will be other teams in Europe, in the Champions League, when we get there, and in the league next year, who will all be trying to wind him up.dddddddddddd.Hes got to learn, but hes a wonderful talent. Alli was named PFA Young Player of the Year the day before the West Brom clash The youngster is now suspended for Tottenhams remaining three fixtures of the season, ruling him out of the final chapter of the title race.Roberts, speaking at his Golf Day in aid of the Algarve Centre, is adamant, though, that despite the West Brom draw and the presumed absence of Alli, Tottenham are still capable of chasing down Leicester City.Second-placed Tottenham trail the league leaders by seven points and Roberts former Spurs team-mate Clive Allen is also convinced the title is not yet firmly in Leicesters grasp.I still think there may be a twist left in it, said the former Spurs striker. Spurs have to win every game, theres no doubt about that. I can see Leicester just edging across the line now, but its been a remarkable season.The way theyve gone about it having lost the first game of the season to Manchester United, from there on in theyve played with great consistency. I think the signs for the future are very, very bright. Also See: Alli accepts FA charge Spurs 1-1 West Brom Tottenham need to be ruthless Get a £10 free bet! Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légende de mon pays Index du Forum -> Légende de mon pays -> présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange